Podnebni načrt 2017
Na pobudo predsednika republike in predsednika vlade namerava v prihodnje mobilizirati celotno francosko vlado za uresničevanje pariškega Podnebnega sporazuma v Franciji in Evropi ter spodbuditi diplomatsko aktivnost Francije.
Nadaljevanje v angleškem jeziku
With the aim of limiting global warming to below 2ºC, the Paris Agreement sets an ambitious target, and France has a duty to take the lead in implementing it. Through the Climate Plan, launched today by Nicolas Hulot, France is speeding up the operational implementation of the Paris Agreement and will exceed its initial targets through six areas of action:
- Making implementation of the Paris Agreement irreversible;
- Improving the daily lives of all French people;
- Doing away with fossil fuels and committing to carbon neutrality;
- Making France number one in the green economy;
- Bringing out the potential of ecosystems and agriculture;
- Stepping up international mobilization on climate diplomacy.
“Climate challenges are the cornerstone of global solidarity. We’re duty-bound to exceed our targets and go further, faster. I’d like the ecological and inclusive transition – this tremendous opportunity which is not only economic and environmental but also societal – to improve the daily lives of all French people. And we must share this solidarity at international level,” said Nicolas Hulot.